Board of Directors :
Leben Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., is led by a team of motivated visionaries who endeavor to scale up operations and set new benchmarks of excellence in the Pharmaceutical sector.
Chairman & Managing Director
- Shri Bharat N. Shah, M. Pharm, D.B.M., was born in Akola (Maharashtra), where he completed his early education.
- Joined his father late Dr. Nitilalji P. Shah at an early age since 1966 at National Medical Stores, Akola, a Retail Chemist Shop. Being from medical background & with an aim to do something for the betterment of society, he selected the pharmacy profession as career.
- Completed B. Pharm in 1977 & M. Pharm in 1979 from Nagpur University at 4th Merit (Gold Medalist). After completion of pharmacy education, he established Leben Laboratories, a proprietorship firm in 1980 at Mumbai under the direction of his father Dr. Nitilal P. Shah & mother Smt. Indumati N. Shah.
- Initially products were manufactured on loan license basic & were marketed. Later in the year 1989, under his supervision constructed the most - modern and well equipped plant of ‘Leben Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., at Plot No. L-4, Phase-III, MIDC, Akola.
- Presently successfully sharing its entrepreneurial spirit with a team of more than 500 Lebenians globally. Was aptly awarded the “National Award 2008 for Outstanding Efforts in Entrepreneurship in Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise” by the Govt. of India, at the auspicious hands of Dr. Manmohan Singhji, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
- Was awarded “Certificate of Export Recognition” in appreciation of the best export achievement in respect of Quality Pharmaceutical Products for the year 2017-18, from Hon’ble Shri Subhashji Desai (Minister of Industries)
- Shri. Parth B. Shah, B. Pharm, MBA, is currently the Technical Director of Leben with an aim to be a market leader in Pharma field.
- Was born in Akola (Maharashtra).
- Completed B. Pharm in 2007 from Nagpur University & MBA in 2009 from NIMSS University, Mumbai. After completion of education joined his father Mr. Bharat N. Shah in the year 2009.
- Grown from the shop floor with varied experience of operations & currently working as Technical Director.